

Happy New Year Everyone.
One of my New Years Resolution is to make sure I blog or do something similar to keep up with Emma's Development. She is going to be 2 in two months and this past year I didn't document any milestones. Bad mama....
This is a picture of little Emma on New Year's Day. She is getting so big already...
We spent New Years Day sledding. Emma loved to be pulled but not go down the hill as the snow was very powdery and sprayed her in the face all the way down. Needless to say she didn't want to go down the hill again. She much preferred mom to play the horse and pull her for 1.5 hours! At least mom started the New Year with a nice workout. I am adding the picture of her sledding.



1 comment:
That's a very comfy looking sled!
Post a Comment